I love conferences. They're better than Starbucks. But slightly more expensive. I'm blessed to be able to use the money I've made from writing to, as my husband says, support my conference habit.
- I don't have to make my bed. Yes. That is number one.
- I don't have to cook my meals. That would tie for number one, but I'm automatically outlining here.
- I get to see friends that are normally only one inch tall on my Facebook page.
- I get to cram my head full of craft ideas from the workshops.
- I get to meet editors that can further my career.